Our first exciting milestone: Power!
but ANYWAYS, if anyone is interested in vintage Popular Science magazine, let me know. We have a ton of um.
Heres a photo of what Jeremy and I were able to accomplish yesterday in the attic.
But most importantly...
Here are some random photos from the day
- The attic isn't as scary as I thought
- The basement isn't that bad either
- Jeremy likes to clean up at the end of the day
- The neighbor across the street is going to let us see inside her house
Things that make me scared:
- Making "lay-out" decisions without feeling bombarded with opinions and ideas
- Finding anything dead while cleaning out the attic
Final thought- I forgot that the house was right behind the Trumbullplex, until we went to Jeremy's show there last night and we could see the lights on in our house. Maybe our children will be little anarchist.